2021 : Rifts and Rifted margins seminar
Webinar series continues the exchange of ideas within the scientific community on rifts and passive margins, even in times of health uncertainty.
It is currently organized by:
- Sascha Brune (GFZ Potsdam),
- Susanne Buiter (RWTH Aachen),
- Gianreto Manatschal (Université de Strasbourg),
- Lucia Perez-Diaz (Halliburton et Université d’Oxford)
- Giacomo Corti (Université de Florence).
Each seminar session is organized via a one-hour Zoom meeting with 3 short presentations (13-15 min) on a scientific topic. Each presentation is followed by an open discussion of 3 to 5 minutes.
The seminar takes place on Monday 16:00 CET every two weeks with the same format but on a different topic.
Live meeting participation links and session schedules are distributed through a dedicated webinar mailing list. To receive updates, simply register at: https://www.listserv.dfn.de/sympa/subscribe/riftwebinar.