November 22-23-24 2022
The second general colloquium for GDR-rift will be held the 22-23-24 November 2022, in Lyon (France) at the Residence Villemanzy (Belambra-villemanzy).
We plan to hold a conference in person only.
All sessions will be organised in a mixed attendance/virtual format to allow the participation of as many people as possible.
The conference will be divided into two parts:
- 2 days dedicated to scientific meetings, around oral presentations, posters and special sessions
- 1 day of workshop to identify target areas, or pilot-sites, and determine the actions to be taken to create them. These pilot-sites would allow us to gather our complementary knowledge and skills on common areas.
Registration is free but mandatory, lunch is included for participants. A Financial support will be provided for external invited researchers (from Africa countries).
All information on the conference site sciencesconf : https://gdrrift2022.sciencesconf.org/
To propose workshops/sessions and invited researchers, please write to gdr-rift[at]services.cnrs.fr before April 30.
- April 30th: Closing invited researcher propositions and session propositions
- May 15th: registration opens
- September 30th: closing registration
- November 22-24: Workshop in Lyon